Time management may mean the difference in accomplishing goals and daydreaming. For managers and executives, time management is the glue that holds an impossible schedule together. Constantly competing for your time are professional demands, unexpected emergencies, family, school, friends, hobbies, and travel. You must learn to manage time to fit your goals, else you risk falling short and missing your targets. The objective of this workshop is to provide expert-led content and activities designed to support optimal time management skills and self-correcting behaviors designed to help high performers stay the path over a long period of sustained performance.
In this workshop, our expert instructor will address time management techniques certain to help you set your path and accomplish your goals.
Additional workshop milestones:
- Plotting a full course and understanding the full demands on your time
- Finding the time wasters
- Looking for the 1HW (one-hour windows)
- Keeping a sharp and happy mind – managing stress
- Understanding the importance of sleep
- Technologies and apps to manage activities
- Learning the difference between procrastination and perfection
- Protecting peak time
- Learning to put boundaries in place and saying no
Handouts, Materials, Supplies
We provide both printed and digital content to support all workshop activities and content.
To maximize effectiveness, we provide pre-workshop content online via chairmansacademy.com to prepare the workshop participants with the following:
- Overview of course objective
- Key terms
- Milestones & Modules
- Case study material
Upon request, we can provide a panel of one to two experts practitioners that can present to and take questions from workshop participants.
Instructors are MBA and/or Ph.D. level instructors with more than five years of business training experience.