Strategy and vision are key leadership contributions to every winning business. Leaders must look over a two to five-year time horizon and imagine demand, growth, innovation paths, and capital requirements, The resulting roadmap will serve as a map to guide management activities such as budgeting and planning, sales, marketing, and manufacturing. Getting this right is the difference in taking the top of the market or settling for the leftovers in a market. The objective of this workshop is to provide expert-led content and activities designed to build a strategic planning and innovation process.
In this workshop, our expert instructor will provide a roadmap to strategic and innovation planning.
Additional workshop milestones:
- Vision and strategy – what is the difference?
- Stakeholders and founders
- The family business dynamic
- Understanding the true core business
- Innovation planning
- Anticipating the competition and understanding threats
- Expanding revenue channels
- Reoccurring revenue or maintenance revenue
- Understanding the fitness in your book of business – don’t cannibalize to grow
- Renew each year with a fresh process
Handouts, Materials, Supplies
We provide both printed and digital content to support all workshop activities and content.
To maximize effectiveness, we provide pre-workshop content online via chairmansacademy.com to prepare the workshop participants with the following:
- Overview of course objective
- Key terms
- Milestones & Modules
- Case study material
Upon request, we can provide a panel of one to two experts practitioners that can present to and take questions from workshop participants.
Instructors are MBA and/or Ph.D. level instructors with more than five years of business training experience.