Gartner and other experts report that failed projects cost business more than three trillion dollars globally. With only one in three projects declared a success, the ability to manage projects and mitigate risk is a critical skill. The objective of this workshop is to provide expert-led content and activities designed to improve project management skills and introduce tools to manage change, communications, and stakeholders in an easy to implement and maintain Project Management Center of Excellence.
In this workshop, our expert instructor will provide a roadmap to developing strong project management skills and a Project Management Center of Excellence.
Additional workshop milestones:
- Using Agile and lead with a flexible path
- Understanding budget management
- Scope management and the say no game
- Change management and change orders
- Drive strong communications between all stakeholders
- Manage change and variation
- Learn how to implement effective processes and manage change
- Improve their ability to lead and manage teams
- Develop an advanced set of tools to plan all aspect of a project
- Improve communication and set communication strategy
- Implement effective processes for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing successful projects
Handouts, Materials, Supplies
We provide both printed and digital content to support all workshop activities and content.
To maximize effectiveness, we provide pre-workshop content online via chairmansacademy.com to prepare the workshop participants with the following:
- Overview of course objective
- Key terms
- Milestones & Modules
- Case study material
Upon request, we can provide a panel of one to two experts practitioners that can present to and take questions from workshop participants.
Instructors are MBA and/or Ph.D. level instructors with more than five years of business training experience.
Specifically, for this course, our instructors are members of PMI (Project Management Institute).