Effective communication is vital in nearly every interaction. Managers and coworkers must communicate to set goals, manage conflicts, address change management, and engage in performance management activities. Without effective communication, the corporate world quickly becomes inefficient, confusing, and chaotic. The objective of this workshop is to provide expert-led content and activities designed to teach leaders how to design, implement, and adjust a communications strategy and utilize a host of communications tools for improved productivity and results.
In this workshop, our expert instructor will address communication as a strategy and communication skills designed to improve communication abilities for interpersonal and group experiences.
Additional workshop milestones:
- Exploring the communication model
- Listening is a critical communication skill
- Drown out the noise and learn critical listening skills
- Understanding my communication skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Digital and social media communication (Texting)
- Never be caught off guard after mastering the anchoring technique
- Communicating with strategic partners and suppliers
- How to break down a complicated topic for others
- Executive communication
- Self talk
Handouts, Materials, Supplies
We provide both printed and digital content to support all workshop activities and content.
To maximize effectiveness, we provide pre-workshop content online via chairmansacademy.com to prepare the workshop participants with the following:
- Overview of course objective
- Key terms
- Milestones & Modules
- Case study material
Upon request, we can provide a panel of one to two experts practitioners that can present to and take questions from workshop participants.
Instructors are MBA and/or Ph.D. level instructors with more than five years of business training experience.