Customer preferences and demands are constantly changing. Moreover, customers have a social media platform that can blast negative testimonials to your prospects and customers before you even have the chance to solve the customer’s problem. Customer service is the last chance to solve issues and answer questions before customers become frustrated and irritated. Warm, happy customers are most likely to buy from your company again. Customer acquisition is expensive and loss of opportunity with happy customers can send the customers running to your competition. The objective of this workshop is to provide expert-led content and activities designed to increase customer intimacy, customer retention, and sales.
In this workshop, our expert instructor will address time management techniques certain to help you set your path and accomplish your goals.
Additional workshop milestones:
- Defining support excellence
- Understanding how to launch and organize a customer service center of excellence
- Customer service top metrics for success
- Demystifying NPS (Net Promoter Score) and how to increase your company’s NPS
- Digital reputation management
- The role of social media in customer service
- Tone, apologies, and escalations
- Customer loyalty and understanding key customer segments
Handouts, Materials, Supplies
We provide both printed and digital content to support all workshop activities and content.
To maximize effectiveness, we provide pre-workshop content online via chairmansacademy.com to prepare the workshop participants with the following:
- Overview of course objective
- Key terms
- Milestones & Modules
- Case study material
Upon request, we can provide a panel of one to two experts practitioners that can present to and take questions from workshop participants.
Instructors are MBA and/or Ph.D. level instructors with more than five years of business training experience.